Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Day of Vacation...

This morning Ollie found the remote control to a car that he received for his 1st birthday. He handed it to me and said "car please!". I asked him where the car was and he pointed up to his room. It is usually sitting on a high shelf on his bookcase and he was pointing up there saying "high, high" but when I looked it was not there. Uh oh, so then we looked in the toy box in his room and he found the car!
Thank goodness!!! Daddy fixed it - he put new batteries in it and Ollie got to play with his car! He had such a good time it was like seeing an old friend!







At 9:45 I dropped Ollie off at his babysitters for an hour or so while I met Erin at Mexico Road Florist. This is where I got the flowers for my wedding and I have been telling Erin what a great job they did but she was already talking with another store. Well she finally got fed up with the other place and finally made an appointment with Mexico Road Florist. It was great we were in and out of there in less than an hour and all the flowers have been picked out. I'm glad she finally took my advice because she was starting to get stressed out!! Erin, you should always listen to your big sis! Yeah right!

After I the florist I picked up Ollie and then we went to lunch with Papa - the last time while I am off work :( After lunch Ollie took his usual nap. When he woke up we met Aunt Erin at Spencer Creek park to play for awhile then back home for dinner. Maw Maw stopped by after work and Ollie "cooked" for her in his kitchen.
When Maw Maw left Chris and I took Ollie outside to ride ride on his truck. Chris showed me how they "ride" together.
They both get on their "ride rides" and Ollie follows his daddy around like a little duckling. It was so cute!


















Well, tomorrow is my first day with the State of Missouri. I am sad that I will not get to spend as much time with Ollie but I do not have that dread in the pit of my stomach like I would on Sunday evenings when I knew I had to go to work before. So this job is better already!!!

No comments: