Friday, July 18, 2008

New Camera!

Today we had a very busy morning, after breakfast we went to visit Papa at work. It was "ride ride" heaven for Ollie. He got to sit on the biggest lawn mowers ever! He had a great time but Papa had to get back to work so we moved on. After Papa's work we went to Target and bought a new camera (we cannot be cameraless for Ollie's birthday weekend!), then on to Sam's to meet Chris and we bought some food for Ollie's party this weekend - I can't believe he is going to be two already!! Then Daddy had to get back to work so we went to Valvoline for an Oil Change - I immediately took my camera out to set it up while we were getting our oil changed. Then home to unload the car. By this time it was lunch time and we met Papa up at Cecil's for lunch.
After lunch we stopped by Papa's work again to get some pics on the "ride rides" but there were only a few there. The big one was out mowing grass somewhere but we still got some good pics.
Ollie always wants Papa to sit next to him and buckle his seat belt - by the time Papa gets his belt buckled it is time to move on to another ride ride!


I just love my new camera - I am completely addicted to this blog - I don't know what I would do if I couldn't take pics of my boy!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Nice camera, maybe you should have Ollie "drop" your camera every 2 years so you can upgrade!!