Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday!

Finally, the last day of work before a 3 day weekend! Yippee!! This morning Ollie was helping daddy make bacon for Mommy to take to work. He thought he was pretty cool with both oven mitts on his arms!
This evening Ollie was at the pantry begging for his 3rd donut just an hour before bedtime and Mommy told him no it was time to take a bath or shower. He would not come out of the kitchen and when I went in to see what he was doing I saw him laying on the floor with his head down (nose to the tile). I guess this was his idea of throwing a fit! At least it was silent! Well, he did not know I was in the kitchen so he started to scoot across the floor towards the living room in hopes that someone would see him throwing his fit!
Ollie actually wanted to take a bath tonight - I was surprised! He has not taken a bath in a few weeks. I thought I was going to have to take showers with him for the rest of his life!
He must have missed all of his bath toys because he took every single one of them out of the basket!

Notice how the tub is full of toys now! He had such a good time he stayed in for over 30 minutes!

No comments: