Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Time Fun!!!

It was a hot one today!!! We started the day by playing outside at 9:00. Ollie rode his "ride ride truck" down the bike trail for a little while then we rode his bike down the bike trail. We were on our way to the big park when Ollie asked for his cup. Well I hadn't brought the cup (bad mommy!), I wasn't expecting to go all the way to the park. I explained that we could go home to drink the cup or get a drink from water fountain at the park. He looked at me and said "Mommy I hot" so home we went. We played inside for the rest of the morning. Then we picked Papa up at work at 11:30 and went to El Maguey. After lunch Ollie took a long nap. When he woke up around 3:30 we played with Ollie's kitchen then tried to run an errand but the bank closed at 4:30, we got there at 4:35 of course! So we went back home and changed into our swimsuits. I took Ollie up to Nob Hill Pool. He is already a girl magnet - as soon as we got in the pool about 4 or 5 little girls swarmed around him to play! Ollie had such a good time he loves playing on the stairs where he can touch then he got brave and went on to the last step and would stoop way down so his head would go under! Then he would come up and say "whew hoo!" He was so proud that he went under water! We played there for at least an hour then I took Ollie to Fritz's for a baby cone! He ate the whole thing! Swimming really makes him hungry - I'm hoping it will really make him tired tonight. The last two nights it has been a struggle to get him to sleep by 11:00. He can really fight sleep when he wants too! Little stinker! I yelled at him last night and he looked at me really calmly and said "why screaming mommy?" Because you won't go to sleep and Mommy's tired!!!!

Sorry there are no pics from today - I just did not take my camera with me - just one of those days!

No comments: