Thursday, July 24, 2008

Raging Rivers!!!

Yesterday, Erin, Allison, Ollie and I went to Raging Rivers. We all had a blast!! We rode on the lazy river a couple of times and Ollie had a great time playing in Itty Bitty Surf City - they have little waterslides for their Itty Bitty Guests! We also went in the wave pool. Ollie liked the wave pool for a little while but I think it got to be too much for him because he looked at me and said "Bye Bye Pool" I asked if he wanted to go back to the baby pool and he said yes so we went back. Erin and Allison went on the big waterslides and while they were up there Erin asked if Ollie could go down on my lap and they said yes! So we hiked up the big hill and went down the big slides! Ollie loved them he would laugh out loud while we were sliding and a couple of times he yelled "I'm slidin!" We went down them 4 or 5 times! What a blast we really had a great time!


Sorry we only took pics when we left but I did not want to take the chance at breaking my new camera the first week that I had it!

No comments: