Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carpet Cleaner

This week I decided it was time for our carpets to get a good cleaning. So, I borrowed Dad's carpet cleaner. I did the living room, dining room, hallway and our bedroom and bathroom on Tuesday. Then today I did the stairs and little rugs. Ollie thought he should help with the small rugs! He did such a good job! Thanks for letting us borrow the carpet cleaner Dad & Pati!!
This evening Ollie saw Katherine playing outside in the rain so we went over to say hi. When we got there Becky & Katherine had a present for Ollie! It was a giant dump truck! I don't think that Ollie realized that it was for him until we brought it home. But as soon as we were inside he immediately began pushing it around the house saying "Ollie's big truck!" Then he deicided to sit in the back of the truck - I told you it was a GIANT dump truck! Thanks for the truck Becky & Katherine!!!
Notice how Ollie's eyes are closed - after I took the first pic he was blinking his eyes...I think the flash blinded him for a minute.



No comments: