Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Box

Sunday afternoon Ollie had a soccer game. He went out first and played a few minutes. It was our turn to bring the snacks so I had to sit on the other side of the field with the boys that were not playing. Ollie looked over and saw me sitting with his 3 little friends and just walked off the field and asked why I was sitting with the boys. I explained to him but he didn't like it and refused to leave me there with his friends. At one point he went back out there but refused to do anything. All the other kids were running after the ball and he just stood there (kind of funny!) he is so stubborn. I wonder where he gets that from? Oh well we have another game Wednesday night and I will not sit on the "wrong side".



After the game Ivy came over so Ollie & Ivy could open their Halloween boxes they got in the mail from Maw Maw & Papa Stu! Ivy wasn't sure what to think but Ollie was very excited!






Ollie's box was full of gross Halloween stuff! He also had a homemade Halloween table runner for our kitchen table!



Ivy got a trick-or-treat bag!



They both got pumpkin scoopers.



And matching skeleton jammies that glow in the dark!
Later we had to buy new screening material for our back door because Bella ran through it again. This time I bought the pet safe screen that is supposed to be 7 times stronger then regular screening. We will see how long it lasts! Ollie had a big job to do, he had to take the plastic off the screen.



And he worked on it until all the plastic was off and on our kitchen floor!

No comments: