Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another busy short week

Monday was Columbus Day and I was off work so Ollie & I went to Papa's house for the day. Then Tuesday after work we went to the Park with Aunt Erin & Ivy.




Ivy loves to swing!


Of course Ollie loves to climb!











Wednesday evening Ollie had another soccer game.



They played against Nathan's team!

Ollie did so good. He got TWO GOALS!!! He was so proud of himself and I was so excited. I yelled and threw my hands in the air. I thought about taking the video camera so Daddy could watch the game this weekend but forgot to grab it before we left. Probably a good thing because it would have went flying! Such a proud Momma.



Ivy was there too but she didn't get to watch the game. The wind was blowing too hard and it was a bit chilly.
Papa was over today to watch Ivy because her sitter had a Dr appt today. We all went out to dinner tonight to El Maguey and it was magic night. Ollie even remebered the magic man's name, Bruce. I don't know how he remembered we haven't been there in awhile.

No comments: