Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goodbye Courtney...


My friend Courtney is moving back to Texas next week. She has been here for over 14 years and I met her the first day she moved in down the street from me. I was the first to knock on her door to introduce myself and she slammed the door in my face! But I was persistent and she finally came around, we've been friends ever since.
Last night, I got together with Mandy, T, and Courtney to say goodbye to her. It was a great time. It has been so long since we have all been out together and it will probably be the last for even longer. That is kind of sad to think about. Anyway, goodbye Courtney we will all miss you very much and good luck in everything you do!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sniff! Tell Courtney I will miss her too!! She has been a part of my life because she has been a part of your life!!