Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wuv you Mommy

On Wednesday evening I took Ollie to Laurel Park pool to play. Maw Maw met us there after she got off work. Look how cute Ollie is in his matching swim trunks and hat! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Toussaint!
Ollie loves to swim. Unfortunately, the pool closed at 7:00 on Wednesday so when it was time to get out Ollie was pretty upset. He kept crying and saying "Ollie swimming, Ollie swimming!" Then he bit my arm pretty hard. Ow buddy, no biting!
Thursday evening, Ollie was "helping" me make the bed. We had to wash the sheets because Ollie's diaper leaked last night - acky! Ollie likes to hide under the blankets!

Then he thinks that jumping on the bed is a good way to help make the bed - silly!
Time for dinner - Daddy made Ollie mac & cheese with hotdogs in it. Ollie did not want the plate that Daddy made for him - he wanted to eat it out of the pan like Daddy does! Good example Chris!
Ollie, Nathan, and Andrew are trying to fix Andrew's basketball hoop!

Later, Ollie went to play at Maw Maw's house while I went grocery shopping! Ollie found his old johnny jump up at Maw Maw's house and had a blast jumping - he looks so big in there!

It was almost 10:00 when Ollie and I finally got home so we went straight upstairs to Ollie's bed. While we were laying there and Ollie was almost asleep I whispered "I Love you Ollie" and he responded "wuv you mommy". Oh that just melts my heart. It makes all the biting, pinching, biting and crying worth it! What a sweet boy!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

He looks like
"elf" in the jump up!! Funny!!