Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Night

A lady from my work had this giant Mighty Mouse doll and she decided that Ollie needed to have it. So today Mighty Mouse was sitting in my chair at work when I got there. Of course I had to bring him home. Ollie thinks he is Mickey Mouse - oh well a mouse is a mouse! This thing is pretty much as big as he is but Ollie thought it was pretty fun! He decided to sit on him to watch t.v.A week ago I went on Craigslist for the first time and ended up finding a beautiful dining room table with six chairs. I got a great deal so I bought it the same day. I immediately went home and posted an ad on Craigslist for our old table and we received several calls and e-mails but no one ever called back to get directions to come pick it up until today! So, I finally got to put the new table in the dining room! Ollie thinks it is pretty cool too! He had to sit there to eat a cracker and he did not want to leave so I left him in there for a minute or two by himself and he finally came looking for me, who knew that a new table would be exciting for him!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the dining room and the table too. I love craigslist, it is much easier than having a garage sale!!