Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Haircut!!

I decided that it was time for Ollie to get his summer haircut today. It was kids day at Fantastic Sam's so I packed up Ollie's cup, crayons, coloring book and a few other toys because I just knew it would be crowded. But surprise! We only had to wait 10 minutes!! Ollie found a little car that someone else had left and he played with that during his haircut. Ollie did such a good job while she used the clippers and then the scissors! Much better than last time; Daddy and Mommy had to take turns holding him last time. I think the secret is to NOT take Daddy with us!
Since Ollie was such a rock star getting his haircut I decided to take him to Wal-Mart to pick out his very own cars (he had to leave the other one at Fantastic Sam's). It was a hard decision but Ollie finally picked out two cars that he wanted to take home!


No comments: