Monday, July 13, 2009

Saturday

On Saturday morning we went out to garage sales and found some good deals for Papa. Then we went shoe shopping and had to go to three stores to find the right size of the shoes we wanted for Ollie. The second store was in the mall and Ollie was being good so he got a blue gumball out of the candy machine!


They are awfully messy!
After dinner Daddy was home! Ollie and Daddy played outside and Ollie worked on his wheelies. Crazy boys!




Papa and Grandma Pati brought over their newspaper and someone had entered one of Ollie's baby pictures for the Beautiful Babies and Cutest Kids Contest in Alton. Ollie's pic is the last one in the second row. He was listed in the 13-23 month category - I guess because that was how old he was in that pic. When I got the mail Grandma Ames had sent us the paper too and said she voted 3 times! I have a sneaking suspicion that she is the one who entered him! I had to send in my vote too! What a fun surprise!

No comments: