Sunday, July 19, 2009

More Pics of the Pool Party!

Thanks to Grandma Pati for more swimming pics! I didn't have any, since I was in the pool.

Thanks to my co-worker Linda for the great birthday signs!


Erin relaxing in the pool. Me talking to Nancy Miller. She and Andrea came down from Champaign, Il!


Cloe, Ollie & Josiah. Cousins & friends,what could be more fun?




Lots of people enjoying the warm water. Thank goodness Aunt Erin got a pool heater this year! Andrea holding Levi, Ollie swimming on his own, Paula & John behind me. I am holding Ty, Erin & Cloe standing on her tippie toes!



Becky & Kathryn jumping in! Speaking of Kathryn jumping in. We were all out of the pool later on and I was completely dry but still in my swimsuit with my cover up and sandals on. Kathryn runs and jumps right in the pool with NO floaties on. Becky tried to grab her but she was just out of reach. I tried to kick off my sandals but only got one off before I jumped in and grabbed her! When I got out I realized that w/o thinking I must have ripped my cover-up right off because it was laying in a pile on the deck. It was pretty scary but I didn't even think just jumped right in after her!












I'm still holding Ty & Ollie! Thanks to everyone who came for a fabulous birthday party! We love you all!!! You made Ollie's 3rd birthday memorable!


No comments: