Thursday, July 16, 2009

Maw Maw's Home!!!

Maw Maw came home today so she could be her for Ollie's birthday!! We went straight to her house after school and had dinner. Ollie is helping make brownies.


He is the brownie batter tester - it is a very important job!



Maw Maw plays with Ollie as best she can. He does not seem to notice that she can't chase him around. He still runs around saying "you can't get me"!







Ollie is going to take these Batman cupcakes to school tomorrow to celebrate with all his friends! Yeah!! It's almost birthday weekend!!! I don't know who's more excited, me or Ollie! I can't believe my baby is going to be 3 years old - geeze time really does fly when your having fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with your mom?
Happy Birthday Ollie!!!

Jen said...

She broke her ankle taking Bella to the creek to get a drink of water at the beginning of June.