Thursday, November 5, 2009

Silly Pictures

All of these are from Sunday. This one is from Wendy's. We went to Papa's house on Sunday morning and then had lunch there. Ollie got a secret agent badge in his kid's meal and decided it would be fun to attach it to his lip!








Sunday evening Ollie came downstairs with no jammies on. Uncle Kevin thought it would be funny to put his legs in the arm holes and his head where his bummy goes. Ollie thought this was hilarious! Uncle Kevin has some practicing to do - this is not the correct way to dress little people!











Funny story....tonight we played in the park behind our house and Ollie brought me a bowl full of sand. I pretended to eat it and dumped it out when he was not looking. When he brought me another one he said:
Ollie: Why did you dump it out?
Mommy: I didn't dump it I ate it.
Ollie: In your mouth?
Mommy: Uh Huh
Ollie: In your tummy?
Mommy: Uh huh
Ollie: IT'S NOT REAL!!!
Mommy: I didn't really eat it I just pretended.
Ollie: Here's another one - DON'T eat it!

No comments: