Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

Thursday was Kathryn's 4th birthday. So, Friday when we got home we stopped by for a few minutes to give her a present. We picked out two My Little Pony's. Hope she likes them! I can't believe she is 4 already! Crazy! Well when we got back home Ollie was upset because he wanted a batman present (remember his batman birthday). I tried to explain that it was not his birthday it was Kathryn's but nothing was working. So I went up and found one of the things I got to put in his stocking and gave to him. He was happy to have a Ho Ho present. It was a Scooby Doo christmas movie so he needed to get it before Christmas anyway. I know, I know, he's not spoiled at all! (I wish I would have gotten a pic of him carrying her present over to her, it was pretty cute!)

No comments: