Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

Today we woke up and went to Sunday school. Literally, Ollie slept until 8:20 and we had to leave the house by 8:45 if we wanted to have time to have a donut before class. Afterwards we came home, had lunch and then it was time for Ollie to take a nap so that Mommy could read her book. I am almost through with the second book, there are two more to go and they get longer each time. The first one is 500 pages. I guess that lets you know why I haven't been posting very much! After Ollie's nap he watched a few cartoons while I kept on reading.
Later Maw Maw came over and we went to Target for a few things. Ollie found something he just had to have and of course Maw Maw does not have the strength to say no to him. That's what Maw Maw's are for, right?!? Then we went to Borders and Barnes & Noble. As I said I am almost finished with the second book and the library was already closed and would not be open on MLK's birthday so I had to get the third book. Heaven forbid I finish it and cannot read more about Edward and Bella for a few days!


Then we were off to McDonald's for dinner and playtime. Ollie had a great time running around. He also likes to play with the video games they have there. He does not really play but he hoots and hollers like he is really playing. It is pretty funny to listen to.

Then back to Ollie's house to play with his new Thomas the Train!!



You pump it up and it drives across the floor! Fun times. When Ollie goes to bed I can finish my book!




No comments: