Monday, January 12, 2009

No Pictures

So what have we been up to the last week? We have been busy and not busy all at the same time. Last Wednesday evening I picked Ollie up from school while Chris went hunting and took him out to McDonald's. Then we went to the Mall to walk with Becky and Katherine. The kids had a great time playing in the play area. We didn't leave until after 7:30.

Friday night I met my friend Courtney at Side Pockets. She came in town from Texas. Mandy and T showed up around 7:30 the time I was supposed to go home. Suffice it to say I did not get home until after 10. Not late I know but late for me now. Anyways it was so much fun. I haven't laughed like that in a while!

Saturday morning we had swim class but someone threw up in the pool so we had to get out of the leisure pool and get in the big pool Well that pool was very cold and Ollie and Jay did not like the water being so cold so we cut out early. Later we went to Erin's house to play hide and seek. Erin was watching Maggie and Samantha. We had pizza and then came back home. Hide and seek was a lot of fun!

Sunday, Maw maw was home! Ollie slept in until 9:30 so we missed church. I went out for eggs for french toast and ran over something in the garage and popped a hole in my tire. Chris had to take the car to firestone for 4 new tires - it's always something! We needed new tires anyway. Oh well. Then Chris went hunting and after Ollie's nap I took him over to Maw Maw's so I could go to Wal-mart and Shop N Save. While I was leaving Shop N Save I was trying to hold onto the cart so it would not roll away and get the sodas from the bottom of the cart when a young man came over and grabbed my sodas and put them in my car then started putting all my groceries in the car. He was one of their cart boys. How nice! When I got home I called them and spoke to the manager to tell them how impressed I was!

Today Ollie went to school and I went to work, normal day. Tomorrow Chris' boss will be in town until Thursday afternoon so Ollie and I are on our own for pretty much the rest of this week.

On a side note, I borrowed Erin's "Twilight" book on Saturday and have not been able to put it down. It is fabulous. I am half way through it already. It is a wonderful love story. I wasn't sure I would like it - it's about vampires and all but it is really good! I'm going to have to ready the 3 books that follow it as well!

No comments: