Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I appreciate you

Chris:



Last Sunday in church the pastor was talking about "when the honeymoon's over" and how we forget to let our friends and loved ones know that we care and that we appreciate the things they do for us. Well while I was driving home from the airport in the snow I was thinking of some things that you do that I really appreciate and thought I should let you know.



I appreciate that you:



put new windshield wipers on my car last night when you knew we going to have lots of snow.

got new tires on my car (i did not slide one time!)

clean up poop in the basement when our sewer backed up.

are such a good daddy to both of your sons.

are a wonderful husband.

pick up Ollie from school.

make dinner.

wash the clothes.

try to keep the garage clean.

can make just about anything (banister, mantle and new shelves).

can fix pretty much anything.

like to put LOTS of Christmas lights on our house.

put Ollie to bed.

go to pick up Tyler and take him home.

work so hard to support our family.

cut the grass.

support my career choices.

love my family.

like to help other people fix things they do not know how to fix.



there you go. I'm sure there are plenty of more things I could think of but our child is still crying upstairs and I should go up and check on him. Just know that even though it may seem like I do not notice all you do, but I do, and I really do love you for it!

No comments: