Monday, December 29, 2008

Wedding Cookies!

Yesterday we spent most of the afternoon making snowflake sugar cookies for Mom's wedding.

Stu helped keep Ollie busy and out of our way. They are playing dinosaurs!


We had an icing problem but just decided to go with melted almond bark. Good thinking!

They definitely could have turned out better. Oh well.

Erin and Paula were good at decorating. Mom just did alot of drizzling and I used a knife and smeared. Mine are terrible - I never said I was good at decorating cookies!
When we finished, Ollie took a nap and Stu hung out with him while Mom, Erin and I went out looking for shoes and got pedicures.



Later Erin and I took Ollie to watch Kevin play in the FZS alumni hockey game. Ollie was sitting on Erin's lap in the bleachers and there was a man in front of them with a bald head. I'm not sure what got into Ollie but before we could do anything he whacked that guy right on top of the head. How embarrassing! I felt so bad but what can you do when it is all over with? We did not stay long after that - I figured it was time to go home.



No comments: