Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cookie Day!

Well let me start with yesterday. Yesterday I took Ollie to the log cabin in Olde Towne to see Santa! I took my extra camera that my mom got us instead of mine because the batteries were dead in mine and I wanted a pic of course! So we stood in line for about 15 min and then it was Ollie's turn! He actually sat on Santa's lap and did not cry! Wouldn't you know the camera that I bought was not charged up either so I did not get a pic of Ollie with Santa. Ollie was a little nervous on his lap but when he got off he said Bye Bye Ho Ho and Santa replied "HO HO HO!" Ollie's face lit up! He was so happy! I was the only one who was bummed because I didn't get a pic, maybe next time. Later that afternoon Ollie and I made chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough, then while he took his nap I baked 22 dozen cookies!
Today was cookie day at our house. First Erin showed up with Allison and then my mom. We started making magic cookie bars. Ollie wanted to help too. He is a good helper!

Next Aunt Barb, Jill and the girls showed up and Aunt Patti right after them. Patti brought gingerbread men to decorate. The kids had a blast decorating the cookies! Vivy's cookies turned out to be more icing than cookie!


Patti made so many cookies that the kids ran off to play and left her to decorate the rest of the cookies by herself!



We had to get a second table this year. You can't see all the cookies but the back table is filled with them!





Everyone is picking out their cookies!




The kids are taking a break and playing!







Ollie and Ava.







I took this 2nd picture on accident and caught Ollie in the act. Heis pinching Ava and she is yelling "Owww!" I thought the pic was kind of funny! Poor Ava, it really hurts when Ollie pinches.







1 comment:

Andrea said...

YUM!! I can't even see my counter tops right now to make anything!