Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bachelorette Party!

Yesterday we had a bachelorette party for my mom. It was pretty low key, we all hung out at her house starting at 7pm. So I had to get Ollie to bed there by 7. So...I took Ollie to Monkey Joe's for 2 hours yesterday afternoon during naptime and then tickled him the whole way hom to keep him awake.
He was pretty tired at Monkey Joe's and wanted to go home but I got him an ice cream and then he was all better and ready to play! He did go to sleep at 6:45 but he kept waking up in mom's bed so we finally had to go home at 1am and he slept the rest of the night. I think he was having a hard time being away from home since we spent Friday night at Papa's house and Daddy was out of town this weekend.

Aunt Patti, Aunt Barb, Laurie, Erin and I were all there! We played the Sex and the City Trivia game for a little while. And of course we had plenty of drinks.



After the game, Mom opened her presents. She got some lingerie and some his and hers jelly! Pretty funny!


We were going to play another game but we all got to talking and just didn't stop! We had a great time! Lots of laughing and catching up!
Congrats Mom & Stu!




No comments: