Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Home Improvement!

We have been renovating our kitchen for 2 years now and finally have the final piece! Well, now I might need a new, long kitchen table! We got a new counter to match our other counters! It was Chris' and mine's birthday and christmas presents from my parents and Grandpa.
Almost two years ago we knocked out the wall between the kitchen and then dining room to make one big kitchen and put in ceramic tile. Chris built us a new pantry with double doors! We had the ceiling repainted.


Last Christmas we bougt a new double oven stove!

Here is a close up of our new counters! Now we have more cabinets and drawers and not enough stuff to put in them, I'm sure we can fix that!



A couple of weeks ago, Chris built me a beautiful dark cherry shelf that I put my Grandma's black glass on in the dining room. The dining room is still a work in progress but will get done someday! One room at a time!
By the way, today is Chris' birthday! Happy 35th Chris!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!! I got the pictues of Ollie today... he is getting bigger by the day and so cute!
I changed my number, I emailed it to you.
Tell Chris I said happy bday!! Hope it was a great one.