Saturday, August 21, 2010

Soccer Practice

Ollie had his first soccer practice on Wednesday night. He was pretty excited starting out. He went out there and met all of his teammates and listened to the coach for the first 15 or so minutes and he was doing great! After awhile Aunt Erin, Uncle Kevin & Ivy showed up and all of a sudden Ollie didn't want to play soccer anymore. I'm not sure what happened, maybe he just thought we were all hanging out and having fun and he was missing out - not sure but he was very upset and refused to go back out on the field. We will try again this week and I will take him by myself and maybe sit in the car where I can see him but he can't see me. He says he still wants to play so we shall see. There are still a couple of weeks that we can decide if we need to get a refund or not.
















No comments: