Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Park Time!

The other night when we got home Bella and Sampson were both milling around our backyard. I was surprised to see Sampson because there was no barking going on. Usually Bella is barking away at him. But I think she only barks when he goes outside the fenceline and she can't get to him. How cute they are doggie friends!



Monday night was a first for me & Ollie. We both rode our own bikes down to the park. Ollie did so well. Thank goodness there were no accidents because I don't know how I would get us all home. I did call my Mom first to make sure she could hear her phone in case I needed some help. After we got to the park Aunt Erin & Ivy showed up to play! Then Maw Maw came too!


Aww what a good big cousin!



Maw Maw showed up with a popcicle for Ollie!




Are you ready for this Ivy?







Ivy likes to swing!




Time for Ivy and her mommy to try out the slide!

& It was a great night for the park. Later on Becky & Kathryn showed up to play too! It was a busy place. Then it was time for us to ride our bikes home. We made it back with no problems.

No comments: