Thursday, August 5, 2010

Alligator's Creek

After work on Tuesday I hurried to pick up Ollie, change into our swimsuits, put on sunblock and then pick up Maw Maw so we could get to Alligator's Creek in O'Fallon. I found out a little earlier that they close at 6pm M-Th but Ollie had remembered that I said we could go when I picked him up so we really had to hustle. We got there a little before 5 so we had about 1 hour to swim and play but it was plenty of time and now Ollie should be nice and worn out. Ollie loves this pool because he can touch everywhere and there is a waterslide and a lazy river! He even goes under water a lot. I guess because he feels like he is in control because he can get up whenever he wants too. Afterwards, we went to Maw Maw's and had spaghetti for dinner. Now it's getting close to bedtime.












No comments: