Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pirate Center

Today Maw Maw and Papa Stu picked Ollie up from school around 10:30 and they took a trip to the "pirate center" or the Science Center to the Pirate Exhibit. It sounds like Ollie had a great time!






This evening we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and Ollie was still in pirate mode. He got a little pirate gun that pops out a cork attached to a string and he thinks it is the best. He was telling me about a 9 year old pirate named John King and another pirate that was named Oliver! Sounds like he had a great time today!





Ollie was so tired after his fun filled day that he fell asleep in the car on the way home from the restaurant. When we got home I took him upstairs pirate gun in hand which he dropped in the hallway and put him in bed. While I was changing him into jammies he woke up and said "where is my gun?" So I got it out of the hallway and showed it to him then he said "Mommy, I am just going to sleep for a little bit." And that was it, he was out!



No comments: