Saturday, June 13, 2009

Parks & Car Hop

Saturday evening Ollie, Bella & I went on a walk down to the park. Ollie is Mr. Social. Everytime we go to the park he finds someone to play with!

On our way back home we saw, Maggie, Samantha & Paige walking up to the park behind our house. So we stopped to play too.

It was a short playtime because they all started throwing sand with their shovels and it was getting close to bath time for the girls.



After the parks Ollie and I walked up to Fritz. They were having a Car Hop Night. Ollie took his Wall-E flashlight with him and was saying that he could see monsters with his "noculars" (binoculars).



Mmmmm....baby cone!!



Fritz had a DJ set up for their car hop night and Ollie had a great time dancing.

Cute story....One of my best friends from high school, T, was at Fritz too. Ollie looks at me while he's dancing and says that he has to go potty. Since we go up there all the time Ollie knows just where the potty is, only bad thing is you have to get a key to get in. So, Ollie takes off towards the bathroom behind the store and I was trying to get the key. T says to hold her icecream and she will go get him. So once we are done going potty we went to sit with them and Ollie is running all over. I asked him to come back and T said that she would go get him but he would yell at her again. I asked why he yelled at her and she said when she went to go get him and picked him up he yelled "YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY!!!" and she said I know Ollie but I'm taking you back to your Mommy. Good job Buddy!!! He did just what he was supposed to do but he should have kept yelling it until he was back with me.

No comments: