Saturday, May 30, 2009

This weekend so far...

On Thursday I took a half day to spend sometime with family from Texas. They came in a few days early for the wedding. We had a big BBQ at Dad's new house. Ollie was fighting with Papa with the BBQ tongs.
Friday was crazy busy. Ollie and I went to breakfast and then I took him to school. Then I met up with Erin and we stopped by the florist, cake place and the reception site. Then it was off to Jade nails for some mani/pedi's. Then we went back to the reception site to decorate! You'll have to check out Erin's blog later for those pics. When I got a break I went to the St. Charles Pet Adoption Center to check out a dog we have been looking at for awhile and she was still there! So I came home with Bella! Ollie was so excited!


Bella is a labrador retriever and they think she is mixed with a german shepherd. So far she is a good dog. She is pretty much housebroken!



Not much time to play because we have a rehearsal dinner to get to! Here they are! The bride, groom, ring bearer and flower girl!



Ollie and Maggie are practicing walking down the aisle! We'll see if they actually do it today or not!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T wait to see pictures, tell Erin & Kevin I said CONGRATS!!