Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swine Flu

No, don't worry we do not have the swine flu! Not yet anyway! Mom thinks I am paranoid about Ollie getting the swine flu because I was a little nervous when they first started talking about it. It was all over the news and then I got an email at work specifically about the swine flu and what we should do if we get it...it was sent to everyone. Anyways, Stu must think I am paranoid too because he sent me a mask to protect us from the Swine Flu. Thanks Stu! Don't worry I am not paranoid enough to make Ollie wear the mask everywhere he goes...I had a hard enough time trying to get him to keep it on while I took the picture! By the way, there was a note at Ollie's daycare the other day that there have been 2 cases of Swine Flu in the Ft. Zumwalt School district in St. Peters but it sounds like they were both in high schools. Stay healthy everyone and remember to wash your hands often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber & Mikey were out of school for a week b/c they shut them down. There were a lot of schools closed b/c of it! Go buy some hand sanatizer, extra strength!!