Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Yesterday was a pretty low key day. It was very nice. We just hung out inside and I got to take a 2 hour nap! In the evening, my mom, Erin, Kevin and Kevin's parents came over for dinner. We even had cake left over from the shower for dessert!

Mom got her first new place setting of Fiesta for her house in CA.


Paula got beautiful geraniums and a cute picture coffee mug!

Earlier Ollie and Chris gave me a lap top tray to sit my computer on, a pink flash drive and pink cd's to back up my pictures in case I ever have a crazy hard drive problem again!


Ollie sporting a pretty pink hat.

Erin got Mom a box of 10 of her favorite things....Diet Coke, Cheerios, Fireworks, etc.





Yes, I said fireworks! And they were the big ones! Becky, Katherine & Andrew came over for the show.



This was one of the first one's that went off. I couldn't believe how loud the BOOM was. As soon as it went off I knew someone would call the police.









We just did 3 different fireworks but they each went on for a long time. Sure enough the police drove down our street. We all ran inside and turned off the lights. They never came to our house though, they just drove down the street to the guy who usually gets in trouble for fireworks. Yikes!




This morning Ollie put the cereal box on his head and wanted to show me his new hat!




No comments: