Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Soccer, Chairs & Chandelier!

This morning Ollie did not want to play soccer at all except for this one part. He could hardly control himself from climbing through the rings.

Then we moved on to Hancock's for some fabric for my dining room chairs and found the perfect fabric for the dining room and some for the kitchen!

It took awhile to put them all together (10 chairs in all!) but they all turned out really good.


Sunday night Chris put up a chandelier with a light switch in the dining room. Have I ever said how much I love my husband. I simply say wouldn't it be nice to have a beautiful light in the dining room that we could turn on with a light switch? And the next thing I know he is up in the attic can cutting holes in the celing! Fabulous!




The kitchen chairs were an afterthought but when I saw the fabric I just knew it would go perfect in there.
Yes, all of our chairs now have plastic coverings. A little tacky but necessary when you have a 2 year old!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures were great - he should be a little boy model with his smile! Hope you had a good day at work - I slept in and then went bumming with Mary. Linda