Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This morning we went to the Missouri Botanical Garden for their Easter Egg Hunt. I don't think I've ever been there before. It is really pretty. I tried to take some pics of Ollie for his spring pic. I ordered some for family. It is the new pic on the right side of the blog. After I got done trying to take this pic with the yellow and orange flowers that matched his shirt a photographer that must work for the garden came over and took his pic and of course he stood real still and smiled big for her, I, of course had already put my camera away! Bummer!

Finally it was time for the egg hunt. Each child was only allowed to pick up ten eggs.

Then we moved on to see the Easter Bunny!






When we got back from the egg hunt we headed up to Jay's house for his birthday party. Unfortunately we were late and he was done opening his presents, so Ollie opened the present we brought for him!




Jay was too busy sneaking some icing!




He did a good job blowing out all the candles! There were way more than 3 on there. They spelled out "Happy Birthday!"

















After the party we went down to the park to fly a big kite with Jay's Aunt Monica. Jay and Ollie got bored with the kite pretty quick so we went to play at the park.















No comments: