Friday, April 3, 2009

Daddy Got Transferred :(

Well on Wednesday we found out that Chris was transferred to the Southern Illinois market with his company. Otherwise called the SOIL market. This includes stores in Burlington, IA, Bloomington, Champaign & Macomb and some other places that I cannot remember right now. This is a major bummer because Chris will have to leave on Monday nights or Tuesday mornings and not get home until late Saturday afternoons. He will be gone more than he will be home. His work pays for his gas for his co van, hotels and meals while he is out of town. The only good thing I can think of that will come of this is that we may get to see more of my friend, Andrea, who lives in the Champaign area. We already have a trip planned to see her later this month. I'm sure everything will work out okay and we will deal with whatever comes our way. Ollie is handling it pretty well so far. I had to explain to him that Daddy would not be able to pick him up from school anymore and that Mommy, Aunt Erin or Mawmaw (when she gets home) will pick him up. Aunt Erin picked him up yesterday and today. Yesterday she had made spaghetti at my house and it was ready when I got home. What a good sister!!!

No comments: