Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Pics of Ollie

Well, my hard drive was fried so they are getting me a new one at no additional cost. But, I have to pay for them to back up my pics and stuff, that's worth it though! Hopefully I will get my computer back next week. I have some good pics on my camera just waiting to be posted on the blog as soon as I get my computer back!

In the meantime here are some pics to hold you over. My Mom has been picking Ollie up from "school" (daycare) so that he does not have to stay there 11 hours a day. Then they go out and play at the parks or at her house. Here are some pics of Ollie at the City Centre gazebo where Erin will get married!




2 comments:

Patti Jewell said...

Hi Jen. Isn't your computer fixed yet!!!! I'm worried it may cost more to repair it than to get a new one :( I'm sorry I'll miss the shower, I think I told you but just in case, I'll let you know now. I know you'll have a great time though.

Teresa Ames said...

Hi Jen,

Lester here. Hope you get your computer situation sorted soon because....WE WANT MORE OLLIE!!!!

Well, love you guys. Bye.