Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who is Ollie voting for?

Well, this morning Chris had to leave the house really early, so, I had to take Ollie voting with me. We got in line around 5:35am. The polls opened at 6:00. There was already a huge line but at least we got to wait with Aunt Erin!. Ollie laid in his stroller for about 25 min then he wanted to sit up. When he sat up he was looking around like what the heck are we doing? So I tried to explain that we were voting for the President. I asked him who he was going to vote for and he promptly responded "Ho Ho" which to him means Santa Claus!

We finished up voting around 6:35 and were starting to leave and Ollie started to cry. He said he wanted a present! Poor buddy must have thought I said present when I said President and that is why he wanted to vote for Ho Ho. Ollie thought he was going to see Santa and get a present instead he just got a stupid sticker. Sorry buddy! I took him to McDonald's for breakfast in an attempt to make it up to him!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I wish we could have Santa as president...bummer!