Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Thanksgiving!

Wednesday night we went out to the Olive Garden for my birthday. Ollie helped me blow out the candles!
Yesterday we went to my Aunt Patti's for Thanksgiving. Ollie had a great time playing with Mic & Sadie. He ran around the yard yelling "fast as I can, fast as I can"!

Ollie's hanging out with the guys.



Walking on his hands like a monkey!


Finally it was Ollie's turn to play the X-Box! He just loves to get his hands on those controllers! He thinks he is really playing!
Today we spent the day at home getting out our Christmas Tree and other decorations. We also took Ollie's Christmas pics. They turned out pretty good!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

I sent you a card...but not until wednesday, so I am sure it hasn't arrived yet!! Ollie's picture by the tree is so cute!! What a guy!!