Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday

This morning I decided to clean our ottoman. It was getting pretty dirty. Well Ollie thought this was fun so he kind of took over. Fine with me! Anytime you want to clean our furniture just let me know buddy!
Later this morning we went to Kohl's and Wal-Mart with Maw Maw & Aunt Erin. There is a Tigger ride at Wal-Mart and if Ollie stays in the cart the whole time he gets to ride Tigger! This is the first time he has actually gotten to ride it! What a good time! Good job Buddy!


After lunch I agreed to watch Maggie and Samantha. They came over around 1:00. Of course Ollie would not take a nap while there were kids to play with, so, Chris and I took them all to Monkey Joe's! They all had a blast! See some pics of Samantha coming down a huge slide! She was the only one I could get a decent pic of. The only bad part was the Monkey that walks around only went to the birthday party rooms today so Ollie and Maggie were sad that they did not get to see the Monkey, believe me it was not for lack of trying! Hopefully since there was no nap and we went to Monkey Joe's we will have an early night!











No comments: