Saturday, September 20, 2008

Monster Shoes!!!

Okay, there is a commercial for Monster Shoes on t.v. They are Elmo, Cookie Monster or Oscar the Grouch shoes. So Ollie was very excited about getting some Elmo Monster Shoes, but, when we got to the store to see them they were so ugly. Bright white and red! Ollie has big feet already so there was no way I was buying him shoes that would make his feet stick out even more! So we bought some nice navy blue stride rights that light up instead and I told him they were monster shoes! He does not really know the difference and he likes that they light up. He has had these shoes for about 2 weeks now and I am not sure what brought this little episode on but it was hilarious! Sorry you cannot hear it all because Maw Maw was laughing so loud! You really did have to be here because it was so funny. He balls his little fists up and bends down a little and yells Monster Shoes! in his scary voice. He did this over and over again but when I got the camera out he got a little camera shy. Hope you enjoy this little video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I know it's been awhile since I've been on here but it looks all different. But Ollie is still as cute as ever!

Jen said...

Yeah, last night I was playing around with changing the template and this one shows my slide show better - it doesn't cut people out of the pics as much!