Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lots of babysitters!!!

Last night I had a Pampered Chef party to go to so Aunt Erin came over to watch Ollie for awhile until Maw Maw could get there. Aunt Erin took Ollie to a parade at her school.
Ollie got lots of candy...he filled up his backpack!


I got home at 8:45 and Ollie was laying on the couch with Maw Maw. He was not tired at all! He was telling me all about the parade and all the candy he got! I'm sure he ate alot of it too!
Today, Chris had another meeting from 3-6 and the babysitter had a "conference" to go to at 5:00 so Aunt Erin was going to pick Ollie up again. Well at 3:30 she called me at work and said that she forgot she had a meeting at 4:00 but not to worry she called her friend Bethany and she would watch him until I got home. I felt so bad that Bethany had to come watch Ollie but I could not leave. Thankfully, Chris ended up getting home at 5:30 so she only had to watch him for 2 hours. Thank you so much Bethany!!!
So Ollie has had lots of babysitters this week. Hopefully next week will be better but I don't think so. I will be leaving for Jeff City on Sunday night and not be home until 7 on Friday night. Yikes! And to top it all off Chris' boss will be in town so he will have to go in early most days. Maw maw and Papa might have to help him take Ollie to the sitter in the morning. I will have to enlist their help over the weekend. Thankfully next week is the last week he will be with his current sitter. My friend, Ginny, is moving in up the street and she will watch Ollie until Feb when we can put him into Discovery Kids! Thank goodness we have such great friends!!

No comments: