Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monday

On Monday, Ollie had his first soccer class without me. I had to hide behind the bleachers so he thought that I wasn't there. Otherwise he would make really sad faces at me and want to come out. But once I hid from him and peaked around to see if he was still standing there another mom said he just ran right over to the other kids. Yippee!



We still have to work on listening to the coach because he still wants to play and do what he wants too, like put all the cones on his head! I didn't feel too bad though, there were 3 other little ones that cried and ran off the field several times. I think this class will be better than the parent & me class. We will see.

Later Monday afternoon we took a walk/ride down to the park. Ollie must have had lots to drink because he went potty before we left the house and then as soon as we got to the park and he got up to the slide he wet his pants. He doesn't normally have accidents especially when he just went potty. So we had to go all the way back home to change pants and then we got in my car and drove down this time. I wasn't taking any chances the 2nd time!



Look Mom no hands!




No comments: