Saturday, November 13, 2010

This week...

Monday we went to Laurel Park after school and met Kathryn & Andrew there. We played until dark and then headed home. Tuesday Aunt Erin & Ivy came over for dinner. Here's Ollie & Ivy chilling out watching some Scooby Doo.



Wednesday Ollie went to Aunt Erin & Uncle Kevin's while Mommy went to dinner with a friend. Ollie said they made something for my birthday! He may have told me what it was but I won't tell!
Thursday I was off work and got about 1/2 of my Christmas shopping done while Ollie was in school. Everything I bought I wrapped! Then I picked Ollie up early and we went to Papa's house to hang out.
Friday we hung out at home after school. Daddy got home just a bit after we did and he is off all next week so he will be home every night!

No comments: