Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today was a great day. My mom & I went to Wal-mart to take some things back and get a little Christmas shopping done. Then Chris worked on the Christmas lights. He kept changing his mind so he did not get very far. At this point he probably won't be completely done until next weekend. We had a birthday dinner at Olive Garden. It was very nice. We got one of those 3/4 rooms. Ollie was able to get out of his seat and not bother any other parties. Here are some pics from dinner. Chris and I are still getting used to the new camera. Hopefully we'll figure it out soon!


















Ivy & Ollie helped me open presents. I hope this dress fits for Ivy's baptism!



Ivy likes the paper and Ollie cannot wait to get to cake!







This morning when we woke up Ollie said "I'm not telling what present I got for you." Then a few seconds later he very excitedly said "it's a rock! With little colorful rocks! Like at Aunt Erin's house. By her steps!" He just couldn't control himself until he got it all out! That's okay I still love it. When we got home from Olive Garden Ollie and I went outside to find the perfect place for it - right by the front door!

No comments: