Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Today we went to Papa's house for a Labor Day BBQ. Apparently Ivy cried when she first saw Papa so he is trying to bribe her to like him by feeding her! I think it worked! She likes anyone who has a bottle.


Ollie got his turn to hold Ivy too. He didn't want to give her up but she was ready to move on.


We went to the Bethalto Homecoming. They have lots of rides for little kids. Ollie went through the fun house by himself. I was getting worried because at the end they all had to wait to go through the spinning wheel thing. I couldn't see him for the longest time and I was almost that frantic mom that ran in looking for him. (I didn't don't worry)





Ollie got to be the bus driver on the Crazy Bus












The Frog Hopper was very fun. Ollie rode it twice!





Here he is on the dragon roller coaster!



Ollie was able to ride lots of rides with me. Here we are on the scrambler. He really liked this one too. At the end when he only had enough to ride one more ride he picked this one.
The tilt-a-whirl


Then we went back to Papa's for some cake and then headed home.

No comments: