Friday, October 16, 2009

Good Bye Aunt Harriet...you will be missed

On Friday, October 9th my Great-Aunt Harriet passed away. She was my Grandma's younger sister. In the picture, Harriet is on the left & Grandma is on the right. When we were little Grandma & Aunt Harriet would take me, Erin, Teresa & Trisha (Harriet's granddaughters) on vacations to water parks and camping etc. I can remember that Trisha and Erin would be in one bed laughing and giggling, Teresa & I would be in another bed laughing & giggling and Grandma & Aunt Harriet would be in another bed laughing and giggling just like us! I am sure they are both up in heaven laughing, giggling and catching up on the last two years.


I do not have many pictures of Ollie and Great-Great-Aunt Harriet but here is a good one just a few weeks after Ollie was born. He does not know it but he has known her all his life.

No comments: