Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday School & Pumpkin Patch!

This morning Ollie went to Sunday school and every 2nd Sunday of the month the kids sing in front of the church. Well right after I took this picture Ollie spotted me in the crowd and came right over to sit with me! He's just not ready to sing in front of everyone yet. But when they were done I walked him back over and he had a great time in his class!
After Sunday School we came home to change and then we were off to the Pumpkin Patch!
Ollie got to ride a pony, her name was Sugar. Ollie had a great time and yelled "He Haw!" over and over again!
Then he got to ride in the train! We had to stand in line for this and he kept running away so it took awhile to get on the train.
Ollie picked out a huge pumpkin! Too big for him to carry! It will take awhile to carve this thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will Mr. Ollie be for Halloween this year? I need a new picture of him. I just hung his birth announcement on my fridge.

Jen said...

Ollie is going to be Elmo for Halloween! I think I will be sending out pics with his christmas card. If I get a really good one before then I will mail it to you!