Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Day!!!

Saturday evening we were getting ready for Cookie Day. Daddy let Ollie play with capless cap gun. He just loves that thing. Of course, he is a boy.

Sunday morning, Cookie Day!!! Ollie and I are opening several Hershey Kisses for some peanut butter cookies!


Lots of peanut butter cookies...

Time to decorate some cookies!!! Ollie and Vivy played all day together. They had a great time!

Bel making the Hollyberry rice krispie treats.
Aunt Barb & and her chocolate macaroons.
Time for lunch....we had chicken noodle (as usual) and cheddar potato.
Patti & Laurie arrive and now it is time to get down to business. We have lots of chocolate gingerbread cookies to decorate.
Everyone helps!


Getting ready for our picture. It was a bit hectic. Ollie did not want to be in the picture. He laid on the floor behind us. What a stinker.


"Kill me now!" We are finally done with the pictures.
Ollie wanted to take a pic with just me & him since he did not get in the picture earlier. Then later in the evening about an hour after I went to bed Ollie was calling me. I got up and he had thrown up all over his bed and himself. Yuck! I took him straight to my shower and hosed him off. Thank goodness Chris cleaned up his bedding. I don't think I could have cleaned it without getting sick myself. Not sure if he ate too much or if he has a stomach bug. Needless to say we called in sick today and are hanging out on the couch right now.

No comments: