Friday, May 7, 2010

Harry S Truman Holiday

Thanks to Harry S Truman for being an outstanding Missourian! Today I had the day off for a state holiday but I better enjoy it while I can because there is a bill out there and they want to take away this holiday. So Ollie and I started the day out by picking up some Mickey D's for breakfast and then going to City Centre Park for a breakfast picnic. What a beautiful morning it was!




After we finished eating and Ollie was done playing at the park he wanted to show me the big tree that was cut down. He likes to climb on it.




This tree is a good climbing tree and it has a big hole in it. I wonder what's in there? We had to look. It's just full of sticks and dirt thank goodness.




After that we headed over to Aunt Erin's house. Papa was there stripping the deck. When we got there we had to check and see what baby Ivy was doing. Awe, sleeping!

Can I touch her?

Ollie had on his pirate shirt that Papa brought back from Aruba and when Maw Maw showed up she came with a pirate bandanna for Ollie to wear. Arrgg!


Then Maw Maw stopped by the dollar store and picked up two swords. You can guess what happened next!


Later after dinner, Maw Maw and Ollie found a hidden treasure (a box full of mardi gras beads!) What fun!

No comments: