Friday, April 16, 2010

This week

On Tuesday evening we went to the library to pick out some books to read before bed. We found two Batman books! Ollie was reading the first one while I was looking for the second.

Wednesday evening Maw Maw picked up Ollie and was going to have spaghetti for everyone at her house but Ollie had other plans. He did not want to go to Maw Maw's, he wanted to go home! So, they packed up all the food and brought it to our house - what a little stinker! So after dinner Maw Maw, Mommy, Aunt Erin & Uncle Kevin were watching a show and Ollie was up in his room coloring. I ripped the paper out for him and it was blank when I gave it to him. A little bit later he comes downstairs with this! He wrote his name all by himself! He even got the "e". He has been practicing his name for awhile and this is the first time I have seen him write the whole thing all by himself and it is legible. I am such a proud momma!


No comments: